Sci-Tech Water Treatment Ltd
We come from a science background offering innovative and cost-effective solutions to all our clients' water treatment requirements. Formed in September 2016, a group of industry reknowned Scientists and Engineers came together to set up a company that has both leading knowledge and expertise in the field of Legionella Control and Water Treatment Chemistry. What has made us successful is that we all believe in exceptional customer service and understand that our clients sometimes have a tight budget and would rather spend their funds on areas that truly matter, such as the education of their students, the care of their patients or the development and welfare of their employees. It was for this reason that Sci-Tech Water Treatment was formed; to provide 'Professional, Honest and Affordable Expertise!"
Our specialist services & products include:
- Water Treatment Technical Services
- Water Hygiene Technical Services
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Clean & Disinfections of Water Systems
- Legionella and Health & Safety Training Courses (classroom and online)
- Remedial Works & Water Systems Engineering
- UKAS Accredited Bacterial Sampling
- Water Treatment Chemicals
We work in strict accordance with the Approved Code of Practice L8 in the control of legionella bacteria in water systems, the Health and Safety Guidelines 274 parts 1 to 3, British Guidelines 50 and British Standards 2486.
Tel: 0114 478 4783